Tuesday 16 February 2010

Doushite kimi wo suki ni natte shimatandarou?

My entry for Allkpop's promo

_______________________________

“What made you fall in love with TVXQ?”

I can write novels just by answering this simple-yet-intriguing question.
For TVXQ has lots of everything for the world to see.

FIRST MEETING. It was December 2006 when I saw their video of Hug, it was Jaejoong who caught my attention. That young, handsome man holding fresh roses, it was as if he’s an anime that came-to-life. He seemed too angelic to be true. Then and there I swear I would be a fan of this group.
.HANDSOME. No doubt! Even some people who aren’t fans admit it. I know, it’s rude, I first fell in love with their handsome faces. But these faces were just the beginning. As I continued following them, I came to realize they had many to offer. It’s all thanks to these faces that I knew them deeper. I loved them deeper.
.ANGELIC VOICES. Their harmony, their melody, everything just blends in. They are destined to be together! Whenever I feel lonely their happy songs tend to alleviate my loneliness. When I want to dance, their songs are the right tune for it! When I reminisce someone, their heart-warming songs melt my heart. I’ve heard them live(outside the MIROTIC CONCERT stadium) and I tell you, they sounded like their CDs being played and much much more!
.GROOVY DANCE MOVES and LOVE for MUSIC. I am a music lover myself, and I can say their love for music is one more thing I idolize in them. Their passion to learn more about music, their enthusiasm to play different instruments to improve themselves. Those dances that can’t keep the fans from just sitting and watch them.
.SINCERITY. I may not be close to them but I feel, I felt their love for their work and for the staffs that help them. I don’t know how to express this but as a fan, though we aren’t connected by blood I feel that they’re connected to me.
.BROTHERHOOD. even with all the ruckus right now, I firmly believe that they’re brotherhood, their love for each other will withstand all the trials! I’ve been a fan for roughly three years now, and I can say it’s not only for the show. How they care for each other, if I’m not a fan I can even consider them being real brothers!
.CONCERN for the FANS. Living in Korea for two years made me realized the bond between TVXQ and Cassiopeia. You don’t know how jealous I am coz’ they understand each other. Cassiopeia cares for TVXQ and TVXQ never fails to care and love and thank Cassiopeia.

I might be biased to say all of this,
But it’s just TVXQ is the only group I’ve really seen all of these aspects.
They’re the only group that made me felt this way.
Their sincerity to show good performances for the fans.
Their love for the fans
Their passion for music.
And their trust for each other.

These are just one of the thousand reasons.
But I think these are enough for me to love them and be proud of them.
TVXQ will always be no. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment