Tuesday 16 February 2010

준수 생일축하해!

I love Dong bang Shin Ki.
I am a JAEJOONG follower and lover
But I also like JUNSU…

(JUNSU)

You’ve always been that funny JUNSU






Even if I don’t intend to smile whenever I see your face,
I do!
I smile when I see your very sweet and innocent face.
I just can’t help but laugh even though you’re doing nothing.

It’s as if I feel so calm and serene
It’s as if the innocence in your face is propagated to us
And that makes us feel better

I don’t know if there’s any way to explain this…
The tranquility I feel with just the flash of your smile.

I really idolize you, you know
Your passion in singing
The way you dance,
The way your hips wave and lock
It’s just everything you seem to do on the stage is perfect.

Sometimes when you dance,
It’s as if I’m the one who feels the tired instead of you.
Don’t you know that watching you dance with all the effort you put is exhausting? (well, that goes for everyone in the team)
Haha, funny but I’m the one who wants him to dance with just 99% and save the 1% for later.



Happy Birthday!
생일축하해요!
Maligayang Bati (필리핀어로)

youv’e always been a great singer
so keep it up!

we will always support 동방신기

우리는 항상 동방신기의 곁에 있어요…
사랑해요!

No comments:

Post a Comment