Tuesday 6 April 2010

A TVXQ PROJECT

If you care for TVXQ you'll do this. I'm requesting you to change your profile picture in all of your account(Forums,Facebook,Twitter,Multiply,and others.) to this(the picture)



As the sign of showing of FAITH to them but please make them feel it too!, don't just show it make them feel it!.
Do you agree with this Cassies?.To all of the Cassiopeia founder out there, I'm begging you to spread this Project to your other co-Cassiopeians. This is just not for me but to all of the 800 thousand fans of TVXQ! Let's spread this Project and make the 800 thousand Cassies do this.
Let's make TVXQ feel they are not alone, that we're here for them!
ARE YOU IN? I am requesting you to repost this until all the Cassies do this (When reposting this Please credit my Name (Jorele Almadin), Cassiopeia Philippines because this project started first in Philippines and I decided to make it bigger, and oneTVXQ)


Credits: Jorele Almadin, CassPH and Onetvxq

No comments:

Post a Comment